$399/ 3 hour appointment
A 30% deposit is required at the time of booking and will be lost if canceled within 48 hours.
Lip blushing is a type of cosmetic tattoo and is a semi-permanent makeup treatment that softly defines and fills the lips and gives them a wash of colour. Unlike lip tattooing, lip blushing is a unique technique involving shading and pixelating.
Lip blushing can last between 2-4 years after your touchup. The timeline depends on skin type and lifestyle.
After 6 weeks, a second touch-up appointment around 6 weekends after your first for the best results in order to make sure all pigment is deposited evenly.
- Do not take any kind of Tylenol, aspirin, vitamin E, etc. before your appointment
- Avoid excessive drinking for at least 48 hours before your appointment as alcohol can thin your blood, making your skin more prone to swelling and irritation
- Keep your lips moisturized and hydrated
- If you have lip filler, make sure that your last lip filler appointment has been 3 weeks to 1 month before your appointment
- If you are prone to cold sores, take Valtrex as a precaution for at least 3 days before and 3 days after your appointment
A numbing cream will be applied to keep the pain as minimal as possible. However, some discomfort may occur. Every person had different pain tolerance levels. The three-hour appointment includes the outlining, numbing, and tattooing process.
There will be some swelling and redness after your appointment, like with any tattoo. This will make your lips look bolder, and maybe a little too big, but will go down. The colour and size of your lips will be faded to around 30%-40%, and the swelling will go down. The final result will be a more natural look and finish. This will take around 3-5 days for lips to look less bold and swollen, with full healing being around 10 days. Once they look fully healed, your lips will be very dry. They will naturally exfoliate during this time. DO NOT use any harsh physical exfoliating products, just liberally apply moisturizer.
During the first 10 days:
- Avoid spicy or salty foods
- Avoid any large body of water-lakes, oceans, etc.
- Avoid direct sun exposure
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid touching or rubbing your lips.
- Do not pick at any scabbing and flaking on your lips while they heal
Colours range from reds, peaches, pinks and oranges. Colours can be mixed to create your perfect “your lips but better” colour.