Price includes earrings and piercing.
All earrings are surgical steel or gold plated. There are many options to choose from in-store.
Piercings are done with an ear-piercing gun.
Please note: We ONLY pierce ear lobes, we DO NOT pierce cartilage. Cartilage should NEVER be pierced with a piercing gun.
Before you arrive:
Eat something before your appointment in order to keep your blood sugar levels steady. Do not drink alcohol immediately before your appointment.
Typically, earlobe piercings will heal in around 6 weeks. During this time, make sure to follow aftercare instructions in order to avoid any irritation, swelling, or infection.
- KEEP YOUR PIERCING CLEAN AND DRY
- ALWAYS wash your hands before touching your ears or piercings
- Cleanse your new piercing three times a day using an alcohol-free solution.
- Rotate your earrings completely while cleaning them to prevent the posts from sticking to the ear.
- After the 6 week healing period, you can change your earrings to other styles.
- For at least 6 months, do not go longer than 24 hours without an earring in your piercings in order to avoid them closing
- Continue to clean your piercings as needed
- Ensure you use 24k gold or surgical steel earrings for the first 6 months to a year in your new piercings in order to avoid sensitivity
- Try to wear light studs style earrings in new piercings, do not wear anything heavy or dangly that could get caught on items of clothing